EcoMATE™, the vessel performance system and fleet operation optimisation software from KROHNE, is a complete solution for real-time monitoring of fuel consumption, emissions, and bunkering verification. Regardless of vessel type, EcoMATE™ provides the full solution needed to proactively improve CII rankings, fleet performance, bunkering, and compliance reporting, while lowering company OPEX. The system’s four modules work in tandem to provide operational users with complete control and insight over important data.
As a unified fleet solution for shipowners, managers, and crew, the EcoMATE™, can be accessed both on-site and in real-time via the cloud, which serves as a shared digital platform for reporting and monitoring vessel performance.
Precise fuel consumption measurement and monitoring are critical in the SEEMP, serving as a critical link between emissions, costs, and efficiency. The Fuel Consumption Module collects and stores fuel data from mass flowmeters and displays instant fuel consumption. When used in combination with OPTIMASS mass flowmeters, the system provides an overview of all corresponding flow readings on the supply and return lines to the main engine, and each of the other consumers onboard. Our system is designed to fulfill the proposed requirements from IMO and other authorities and generates emission reports for different fuel types.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Enables ship-owners to monitor all types of vessel with a single integrated tool
- Provides detailed reports about the fuel consumption of both the main and the auxiliary engines (LNG, MGO, oil mixtures etc.)
- Accommodates both manual and online measured data entry to record operational data for each voyage
- Conducts data quality checks and validations
- Configurable model with various separately reported fuel consumers
- Collects data from external systems
- Creates voyage records with events logged
- Logging of historical data
- Full data integrity
- Automatically interfaced with a cloud solution accessible by onshore personnel