OPTISENS IND 7000
Inductive conductivity sensor for food and beverage applications
The OPTISENS IND 7000 is a hygienic inductive conductivity sensor with integrated temperature compensation. It is the ideal choice for monitoring cleaning operations with CIP agents in the food and beverage industry. The sensor is also the right choice for process monitoring in breweries, in soft drink production, in dairies or in any other hygienic application. The measuring cell with two inner ring-shaped measuring coils is completely sealed and is thus not in contact with the media. The sensor was manufactured using hygienic FDA-conform PEEK material. It can be installed in pipelines and tanks, using VARIVENT® and other hygienic or non-hygienic connections. The OPTISENS IND 7000 operates with the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Fully sealed, sterilisable sensor design
- Variety of process connections
- Low maintenance costs and a long life cycle
- With integrated temperature sensor (Pt1000)
- Exposed temperature sensor for quick response to temperature changes
- For connection to the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter
- FDA and EC1935/2004 conform materials