Magnetic level indicator for basic liquid applications
The BM26A-1000 is a magnetic level indicator (MLI) for basic liquid applications. The cost-effective level indicator is particularly suitable for continuous level measurement in water storage tanks, condensate receiver tanks as well as wash and surge tanks for fuels, lubricates, additives or similar chemicals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Best price/performance ratio
- Rugged metallic design
- Easy to install, safe and no commissioning
- Flaps housed in hermetically sealed glass tube (IP68)
- Highly visible level indication works without power supply
- Optional Plexiglas® anti-icing indication
- Available with optional reed switches (3-wire, NAMUR) or reed-chain level transmitter (4…20 mA/HART®7, FF, PA output)