The OPTISONIC 7300 Biogas is an ultrasonic flowmeter for low pressure biogas, landfill and sewage gas applications. The flowmeter is ideally suited to measure biogas with a high CO2 content as well as small amounts of other media like H2S, nitrogen, hydrocarbons or condensation water. Its corrosion resistant titanium transducers provide a strong ultrasonic signal into the gas. The signal processing of the meter allows a better detection of small, strongly dampened acoustic signals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range
- Integrated temperature measurement
- Integrated calculation of standard volume with optional integrated pressure sensor
- Insensitive to corrosive components in the gas (e.g. H2S)
- High accuracy: ±1% error of measured value (±2% of methane content)
- With lap joint flanges for lower overall weight
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- No periodical maintenance needed
- Available as remote version with field converter
- Also for use in hazardous areas zone 1