Mechanical flow controller for clean liquids
The DW 183 is an inline flow controller for locally indicating the flow of homogeneous clean liquids without auxiliary power. It is suitable for horizontal or vertical pipes. The device comes with flanged connections, sizes ranging from DN65…200 and 3…8″. The measuring tube and connection is made of stainless steel (1.4404 / 316 L). There are two types of indicator available for this variant: a linear scale with up to two alarm positions at the top and bottom of the indicator or a dial.
The DW 183 is particularly suitable for flow detection in various applications that don't require high accuracy. It can deal with flows of up to 250,000< l/h or 1101 GPM (US). It is also on offer as high-temperature version for operating conditions up to +300°C / +570°F. The DW 183 is available as non-hazardous, intrinsically-safe or explosion-proof version.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Cost-effective inline device
- Housing removable under process conditions
- Permanent readings in any position
- With dial or linear scale with up to two alarm positions
- High reliability and repeatability (±3% of switching point)
- Wide range of wetted parts materials
- With optional stainless steel housing
- Individually calibrated and tested